Friday, November 25, 2011

I now have digital cable

Lately Cogeco has been sending people digital adapters because they automatically signed people up to recieve them since there getting rid of a lot of their channels. I finally got all 3 adapters that I ordered so I set it up today. Cogeco hires the stupidest people to answer phones. They asked me the security question for the account my father set up before he died. I didn't know the answer and they let me activate everything anyway. Today I'm feeling a lot better so the new video might be recorded earlier than I recently planned to. For some reason after I got really mad at my mother's boyfriend I all of a sudden felt a lot better. I just proved you wrong whoever it was that said laughter is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment