Saturday, January 5, 2013

new microphone

After a few months I finally got two new videos up. I hadn't been posting anything because for some reason instead of spending money on batteries for my camera I kept spending it on dvds and prepaid cards for the ipad. Last week I finally got some new batteries and I found out I never uploaded my hallowe'en video. It's up now under the name Me and Sam 10. For a while now I've been looking up a lot on voice acting. Some voice actors started out as ventriloquists but decide to quit for some reason (Example: Paul Winchell). I decided that I would try and do both since I don't see why it has to be one or the other. I bought my own microphone (You can see it in the picture at the bottom) since all the places I can find that will record a demo reel want 200$ or more. And this microphone came highly recommended on a few youtube videos of voice acting tips. This microphone can also be seen being used by youtuber nmckaig in some of his videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment