Monday, April 15, 2013

New photos soon

Two weeks ago I finally got some professional photos taken for the site and I just got to see how they turned out so some of them may be appearing on here soon. I'll also be doing some of the photos in a new video which hopefully I'll be recording some time this week. I haven't been posting anything lately because I've been busy with school. I took the video editing class at my school for the 4th time because last year I didn't understand a few things about keyframing in Premiere Elements and then the teacher left as I was learning about it and she was replaced by another teacher who didn't know much about Premiere Elements. The class is supposed to finish May 8th so some of the videos I have planned probably won't be recorded until after that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment