Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I have Microsoft Surface

A couple days ago I got Microsoft Surface as an early birthday present. Unfortunately I don't know how to do some things on the touch screen so I mostly just use the touchpad on the keyboard attachment instead. I like the ipad better than this but unlike my ipad it let me download flash player so I get to use some sites other than those that are owned by Google. Another bad thing about this is Windows 8 takes up a lot of room on it. In other words just because they say 32, 64, or 128 gb on the price tag doesn't mean they actually have that much free space on them. I probably won't do a video about Microsoft Surface like I did when I got the ipad because there's not really anything different I could do in this video than from the ipad one.

No comments:

Post a Comment