Thursday, March 22, 2012

dummy making videos

If you watched my latest video you might have noticed when I show Sam the kobo app he says the title of the book I'm reading is Ventriloquism for Fun & Profit. That is the name of the book that taught Terry Fator what he does in Las Vegas every night. I actually did download that book. It was made by one of my favourite ventriloquists Paul Winchell. I downloaded because it tells me two ways to make ventriloquist dummies. The ebook I got off ebay only told me to how to make the head so I've been looking through a few books lately and trying to figure out the best way to make a dummy. Some people think the best way is with a 3D printer or make them out of fiberglass. I can't afford those things and this book gives me an easier way to do it. If I ever get around to buying all the stuff I need to do it I might make a few videos showing how to make one using the techniques from this book that was made in 1928. And also I found out a while ago that the dummytalkers youtube channel that I made fun of in my third video was deleted. Apparently the channel was about to be banned so someone known as fuzzypickle122 deleted it and than said "ventriloquism is a retarded and kiddish talent so stop complaining and grow up". I disagree with that. Just because you decided to quit ventriloquism, fuzzypickle122 doesn't mean you get to decide to shut down the group for everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment