Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My brother got married yesterday

If you live in St. Catharines, Ontario you might of noticed my brother was in the paper yesterday. He got married yesterday. I was my brother's best man. He wanted it to be on a day that had something to do with Titanic and yesterday was 100 years since it set sail.Hopefully his married life won't be a disaster like Titanic. I haven't been making videos for a while because I started taking a new class a while ago that is about video editing. This is my third time taking it. I'm redoing it again because instead of learning Windows Movie Maker this time they're doing Premiere Elements instead. I already know how to use it, I'm just seeing if I learn anything different than what I already know. I took it last year and taught myself how to use it because I didn't want to use Windows Movie Maker because I already knew how to use it from the first time I took the class and I don't have Windows Movie Maker on my new computer. Last year I made this movie with what I learned in Premiere. Right now I don't know when I'll be able to get back to making ventriloquism videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment