Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The videos I planned to do of myself making dummies may take a bit longer than I expected since the ipad I had the ebook on got stolen on Friday the 13th. Somebody broke into my house while I was at school. I'm now down to 12 computers (instead of 14), the 3DS was also taken along with the original DS, my ps3 is gone and they also took the power cable to my xbox 360. They also took my wallet. So if anyone bought a compaq laptop in the last four days with a scratched webcam or a dell laptop with the screen almost torn off and the letters a,s,d,f,j,k,l not working than they're possibly mine. And if you just met somebody with the name Simon Morris in or near St. Catharines, Ontario that doesn't look like me than you should probably report them.

No comments:

Post a Comment