Monday, May 7, 2012

MacHomer

I just got back from seeing MacHomer in Stratford, ON. For those of you that don't know what it is, it is one man (Rick Miller) doing Macbeth with impressions of Simpsons characters. While I was there I got the dvd recording and the script which I got signed by Rick Miller. So far he is the only guy I've seen able to pull of an actual impression of Marge Simpson and not sound like Bart's impression. Though I do think he needs to work on his impressions of Homer, Bart, Lisa, and Todd Flanders. I also bought a new laptop this week. Unfortunately it doesn't do everything my old one did and I'm still not used to the keyboard being bigger. The other laptops I bought didn't have room for the numberpad and I would have to hit the fn key to be able to use them. I am planning to do another video with Edgar soon but I don't know when I'll have time to record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment