Monday, June 11, 2012

I got a new camera

A while ago I got a new camera since The Source at the Fairview Mall hasn't called me yet to let me know if they fixed my flipcam or not. I've also been buying back some of the stuff that was stolen from me so I now have a new laptop and a new iPad. I haven't gotten around to filming a new ventriloquism video yet because I'm filming a sequel to The Final Project. I'll also be filming some videos for a friend of mine known around here as Bernie the Magic Man. Usually I help him out by copying the dvds he makes of his magic trick instructions for him (since he doesn't know how to use a computer to do it himself) but after I showed him The Final Project he decided I could be the camera man for his next dvd. Since I'll be busy filming stuff for school and magic tricks I probably won't have time to film another ventriloquism video until after June.

No comments:

Post a Comment