Saturday, June 16, 2012

It took 3 months but my new video is finally up. A couple days ago I got a call from the people at The Source in the Fairview Mall. Instead of fixing my flipcam they sent me the newest model. Or at least that's what they told me. I found out when I got there apparently "newest model" translates into the exact same model you had before. When I opened it up I found out they also set up all the settings for me already. The only problem was the clock wasn't at the right time and they already took a few videos with it. When I put it on the computer I found a whole lot more stuff because apparently the people at The Source were using it as a flash drive for pictures of their employees and videos that weren't made for the camera. So I got rid of all their useless crap so I could film "Me and Edgar 3". I've been trying to come up with a new video for him for a couple months. It's hard to come up with jokes for him because he's supposed to be very smart. The effects were really hard to get working for this one since I didn't have the right lighting for the blue screen on the portal turret. I ended up having to fix the background with photoshop. After I put it on youtube I noticed I made a mistake. I never put a reflection of it in the stove in the background so you can tell it's not really there. And for the steel wall effect I used Chroma Key 4 or 5 times on the video to get it to work. After I put it on youtube I noticed I forgot to put a sound effect for the steel wall coming down and you can also see part of it on my right arm at some parts during the video. I don't know when I'll do my next video since I don't have any idea what to do for my next one and I'm still in the middle of recording the sequel to "The Final Project".

No comments:

Post a Comment