Sunday, January 1, 2012

Finally opened christmas presents

I finally opened my christmas presents today. My sister is always working on Christmas so we usually wait until around New Year's to open presents with her. I don't remember what her job is actually called but the short explanation is she picks up dead bodies for a living. It's because of somebody at her job that Steve has a coffin. I used to keep him in the box he came in but he didn't fit so I had to fold him to fit him in it. One of my presents was a new puppet (that I ordered from ebay myself) that looked like George W. Bush. I decided to make him an impersonator and renamed him W. There will be a video up soon. I also got some tickets to see Jeff Dunham's new tour "Controlled Chaos". I already own the dvd. I don't know if it will be any different seeing him live on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment