Sunday, January 22, 2012

I don't know when my next video will be up

I was going to record a new video on Saturday but I ended up getting a sore throat so I don't know when I will get it done. I already filmed the new video but I was gonna redo it because I forgot to do a lot of the new jokes I came up with after seeing Jeff Dunham in Toronto. Other than ventriloquism I also started working on my own video game. I don't have a title for it right now but it has some stuff to do with time travel. I've been looking up a few game engines and according to some people the easiest one to learn is one called Unity. I won't make any promises since my game ideas don't always get finished. I've downloaded programs that let me change stuff in old mario games but I don't always finish them. I think I only finished one game. I tried to make one with Game Maker but all I have is a demo of one level with a few blocks and a Super Mario World sprite of Mario. The one I'm working on right now has nothing to do with Mario. Everything in it is my own creation. I've been learning 3DS Max so most of the graphics and models will be made with that program.

No comments:

Post a Comment