Friday, January 13, 2012

I finally saw Jeff Dunham live on stage

For Christmas my sister got me tickets to see Jeff Dunham's new tour Controlled Chaos. It was a lot funnier than the dvd. I got to see one character that wasn't on the dvd. He brought Bubba J back into his act. I went there with my brother. I never learned how to drive so he drove me there and saw the show with me. I know more about the characters than he does so I had to make sure he gets some of the jokes. On the way home I thought of a whole bunch of new jokes so I might have a new video up soon. I didn't steal any from Jeff. I wanted to get his autograph but he left too fast. At the gift shop I got a doll of Walter. It's supposed to say 10 different quotes when you squeeze his hand but actually it says nothing. This thing cost 65$ and it didn't do what it was supposed to.

Update: I was able to get the Walter doll to work after all. There was a button in his back that I was supposed to turn on before it did anything. It's not written anywhere on the tag or anything. I was just supposed to somehow figure out I have to hit this hidden button for it to work.

1 comment:

  1. level one block b row U... could see him but was easier to watch the screen... my mate had front row seats!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete