Tuesday, September 20, 2011

15 computers starting tomorrow


In one of my videos I said I had 14 computers. Tomorrow I'll be getting another one. Why do I collect computers? A few years ago I started going to Lifetime Learning Centre and I was taking a computer technician class. I told a few people I need an old computer to practice stuff on. That class finished 5 years ago and people still give me their old computers that they don't want anymore. I'd rather take them off their hands than pollute China. If you don't believe me watch a movie called Manufacturing Landscapes. In the picture to the left you can see 6 computers. Two laptops and 4 towers or as some people call them chassis. Monitors don't count as computers. I have no apple computers. Apple decided to insult a lot of people because they use PCs so I refuse to ever get one of their computers. I've seen Macs crash a lot more than PCs and whenever there's a big computer virus outbreak it happens to be the Mac users that get them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment