Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My birthday

Today is my birthday. I got a new puppet that I've named Edgar Tumming. For a few months I've been addicted to the game Angry Birds so I got the board game version (yes, it's real). I got the Terry Fator autobiography "Who's the dummy now?" I started reading it today and I had no idea he had ADD. Looks like I'm not the only ventriloquist with a disability. I don't have ADD. I have a very rare disability called Ring 22 Chromosome. It's not in every cell in my body so I don't have all the symptoms. Anyway I haven't got all my presents yet. My brother may be over at my house tomorrow or Friday to give me his present. I knew all the presents I was getting but I refused to know what my brother got me. I like him to surprise me just like I do every year on his birthday. I don't normally blog about my day on here but I might start doing that a lot more so look for more of these updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment