Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My New Old Computer


Today I got my 15th computer. I set it up and everything and I can't get the monitor that came with it to work. I've got three other monitors to try it out on so I can still use it. I also got a very old printer with it. The printer isn't in the picture to the left of this post. For some reason I can't get a good picture of it without the flash on my camera. I turned it off because I kept getting a reflection of the flash on the screen. Lately I've been looking into getting a DSLR camera.

1 comment:

  1. It’s cool to mix and match computer parts in order to rebuild a new unit, and as long as they are all compatible as a whole. You could save some money by doing that. And individual elements that make up a computer shouldn’t all go to waste because of the ineffectiveness of some parts. Great job! Do you still do that now?

    ReplyDelete