Monday, September 19, 2011

computer problems


For those of you that don't know, I also have another job other than helping out at my school. I also copy dvds for a magician. Relax it's legal, he made the dvd so he owns all the copyrights and everything so he pays me to make 100 or more dvds for him everytime I see him. Today I was making more discs when a part fell off the cd/dvd tray. I know a lot about computers but most of them don't have that black thing in the middle of the tray to hold the disc. It fell off earlier today but I was able to get it back on and it hasn't fallen off again. I need to know if I should get this fixed or just leave it the way it is. Leave your answers in the comments to this post. You don't have to be a google member to post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment