Thursday, September 15, 2011

Edgar Tumming video problems


Apparently it's going to take longer to record my new video than I planned. I recorded two videos yesterday but I kept forgetting what joke I was on when I did them so I recorded a new one today and my camera died halfway through the recording and I have no more AA batteries. I didn't know it took those kind of batteries when I bought it. I bought it because I was surprised about how good the HD quality was on this little camera. From what I've been told, this camera has been discontinued so I don't know how long before the company decides to not fix the broken ones. My camera's not broken so I don't have to worry about that right now. Anyway the video might not be up until sometime this weekend. Right now all you can see is a picture and a character profile of Edgar.

No comments:

Post a Comment