Sunday, September 18, 2011

New banner


Now that I got a new character I thought I would update the banner on the top of this site. I didn't really like the way I looked on the old one and I didn't do a good job of putting Steve on the last one. All you could see of Steve on the old one was his head. I don't have the original photoshop file for when I created the old one so I couldn't just put Edgar in it, so instead of doing a whole bunch of editing on the old one I decided to redo the whole thing. When I made the first banner I used a different picture for me and Steve. Last year on Hallowe'en at my school I took Steve with me and somebody took a picture of me with a professional camera. Two days ago I was finally given the picture so I decided to put it in the banner. For those of you that never saw the old one, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment